2016 Registration is OPEN!
Here your your direct links to register for your event:
2016 Bass Pro Shops Fitness Series
||Paint the Run/Walk
||2016 Training Kick-Off
||Polar Bear Run/Walk
||Fitness Series Training Run
||Fitness Series Training Run
||Run the Rock
||Tour De Bass Cycle Rides
|October 15, 16
||Dogwood Canyon Trail Run Weekend
||Bass Pro Marathon Weekend Expo
||Mercy Sunshine Marathon-Relay
|We have a new BLOG! Follow it and join the fun! We will talk with event participants, provide general information about events but more importantly, about staying healthy, training information, finding the best pieces of who you are and learning how to live your best life. Join us!
More information is available through our website and also through our partner websites. Continue to check our training page or your event page for more information and updates on our local training program options. Run Springfield!
The schedule below is to the best of our current knowledge. We encourage you to reach out to the contact person provided for the running group you're interested in to confirm dates/times/locations.
- Training Program Kick-Off is April 19th. Jeff Galloway will be speaking at 6 PM at CoxHealth. Sign up the 19th or through Zoe Cofer.
- First training run will take place on Saturday, TBA.
- This Run/Walk/Run method has a great success rate and offers people a concrete way to achieve their running and walking goals.
- Contact: Zoe Cofer; 417-693-0122 or email@example.com
Ozark Mountain Ridge Runners
- 16-Week Training Program Kick-Off is TBA.
- Training runs are offered every Saturday.
- Great local support on and off the course; every level of runner is welcome!
- Contact: Mike and Lea Baxter; firstname.lastname@example.org
Dogwood Canyon Running Group
- Adventure and fun are part of the training for this group of runners!
- 13-Week Trail Run Training Program Kick-Off is June 22, Uncle Buck's, Bass Shops, 1935 South Campbell Avenue.
- First training run will take place on TBA
- Browse our training page to find the tentative trail run training schedule with locations.
- Contact: John Montgomery; 417-830-8968 or email@example.com
Nixa Running Group
- Training is ongoing for this group of runners that meets in Nixa, Missouri!
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are shorter runs, while long runs take place on Sundays.
- There are programs for every level of runner from beginner to advanced!
- Contact: Shannon Cochran; 417-300-2728 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PRS FIT Training
PRS FIT is a new training partner for 2016. Train with a lcoal coaching mentor thatwill guide you through a safe, fun and effecive training program. mentors are available in Springfield, Branson, Nixa and Gainsville. For more information, visit PRS FIT.
Like us on our Facebook page and stay up-to-date on the latest news and announcements for all of our 2016 Bass Pro Shops Fitness Series events. Follow us on Twitter and watch us on YouTube.
Bass Pro Shops Fitness Series
The Bass Pro Shops Fitness Series is a series of not-for-profit events sponsored by Bass Pro Shops and our dedicated community volunteers and sponsors. Proceeds from these events are shared by Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ozarks, The Ozark Greenways and our other partner charities.