Click the logo below to register for your event! You can register for more than one event at a time. Simply click the logo for the event for which you would like to register for first and you will be given an option to register for another event before you make a payment.
Register for all Marathon Weekend events at the link above!
Register for Paint the Run at the link above!
2017 Bass Pro Shops Fitness Series
||Paint the Run/Walk
||Polar Bear Run/Walk
||Fitness Series Training Run
||Fitness Series Training Run
||Run the Rock
||Tour De Bass Cycle Rides
|November 3, 4
||Bass Pro Marathon Weekend Expo
||Fitness Series 5K
||Mercy Sunshine Marathon-Relay
|November 11, 12
||Dogwood Canyon Trail Run Weekend
We have a new BLOG! Follow it and join the fun! We will talk with event participants, provide general information about events but more importantly, about staying healthy, training information, finding the best pieces of who you are and learning how to live your best life. Join us!
More information is available through our website and also through our partner websites. Continue to check our training page or your event page for more information and updates on our local training program options. Run Springfield!
The schedule below is to the best of our current knowledge. We encourage you to reach out to the contact person provided for the running group you're interested in to confirm dates/times/locations.
- Training Program Kick-Off is in April. Jeff Galloway will be speaking at CoxHealth. Watch for more details.
- First training run will take place on Saturday, TBA.
- This Run/Walk/Run method has a great success rate and offers people a concrete way to achieve their running and walking goals.
- Contact: Zoe Cofer; 417-693-0122 or email@example.com
Ozark Mountain Ridge Runners
- 16-Week Training Program Kick-Off is TBA.
- Training runs are offered every Saturday.
- Great local support on and off the course; every level of runner is welcome!
- Contact: Lali Tucker: firstname.lastname@example.org or Sara Ibbeston: email@example.com
Dogwood Canyon Running Group
- Adventure and fun are part of the training for this group of runners!
- 13-Week Trail Run Training Program Kick-Off will take place in June, Uncle Buck's, Bass Shops, 1935 South Campbell Avenue.
- First training run will take place on TBA
- Browse our training page to find the tentative trail run training schedule with locations.
- Contact: John Montgomery; 417-830-8968 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nixa Running Group
- Training is ongoing for this group of runners that meets in Nixa, Missouri!
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are shorter runs, while long runs take place on Sundays.
- There are programs for every level of runner from beginner to advanced!
- Contact: Shannon Cochran; 417-300-2728 or email@example.com
Bass Pro Shops Fitness Series
The Bass Pro Shops Fitness Series is a series of not-for-profit events sponsored by Bass Pro Shops and our dedicated community volunteers and sponsors. Proceeds from these events are shared by Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ozarks, The Ozark Greenways and our other partner charities.