Welcome to the 2014
Bass Pro Shops
Outdoor Fitness Festival!
All registration is now open for our 2014 events!
The Dogwood Canyon Trail Runs and Trail Run Challenge events are sold out!
Register now for our April 26TH Paint the Run!
We will post period updates concerning registration on our FACEBOOK page, so check there often.
2014 Outdoor Fitness Festival
Rock4Kids Paint The Run
||Tour de Bass Bike Rides
|October 18, 19
||Dogwood Canyon Trail Run Weekend
||Rock4Kids Zombie Run
|October 31-November 2
||Bass Pro Marathon Weekend Expo
||CAMO Color Run
||Marathon Weekend Open House
||Cohick Half Marathon
||Mercy Marathon Relay
View the 2013 News-Leader Pictures of Marathon Weekend!
The CAMO Color Run/Walk
The Conservation Marathon, CohicHalf Marathon, News-Leader 5K and Mercy Marathon Relay
Pacing Teams for the Full, Relay and Half Marathon
We are very excited to offer pacing teams again this year! Check this out for more information!
Training programs will start this Spring and more information will be available through our website and also through our partner websites. Continue to check our Training Page or the event page in which you are interested for more information on our local training program options. Run Springfield!
Galloway Training, 2014
- Apirl 15th, 6 PM, Meyer Center- Join us for the Kick-Off of the Galloway Training Program!
- First training run will take palce on April 26th at 7:30 AM.
- This Run/Walk/Run method has a great success rate and offers people a concrete way to achieve their running and walking goals.
- Call 417-269-3282 or visit www.coxhealth.com/fitnesscenters for more information.
- 16 week training program; Kick-Off is June 24th, 6:00 PM, Uncle Buck's Auditorium.
- Training runs are offered every Saturday.
- Great local support on and off the course; every level of runner is welcome!
Nixa Running Group
- Training is ongoing for this group of runners that meets in Nixa, MO.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are shorter runs, while long runs take place on Sundays.
- There are programs for every level of runner from beginning to advanced!
Certified Chi Running instructor, Sue Johnson, is offering a Chi Running training program for people interested in completing the Cohick Half Marathon. The Chi Running method focuses on helping beginning runners complete the half marathon pain and injury free. While great for beginners, the program is also wonderful for athletes who wish to improve their running experience. The program is best suited for people who are able to currently complete a 5K but is open to people just learning to run. This training opportunity will provide a combination of video lessons and technique clinics. For more information, see our Cohick Half Marathon page!
- Adventure and fun are part of the training for this group of runners!
- Training will start in June and every weekend will be taken in preparation for the trails runs.
- Watch our Facebook page for updates on running with this group of adventure-seekers!
Like us on our Facebook page and stay up-to-date on the latest news and announcements for all events. Follow us on Twitter. Watch us on YouTube.
Outdoor Fitness Festival
The Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Fitness Festival is a series of not-for-profit events sponsored by Bass Pro and our dedicated community volunteers and sponsors. Proceeds from these events are shared by Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ozarks, the Ozark Greenways, and Wonders of Wildlife.