Fitness Series Training Runs
The Bass Pro Shops Fitness Series provides 2 training runs during the hot summer months. These are free training runs to anyone and we provide hydration and snacks once you are finished. You can run any distance you wish or we have a couple routes that you can complete.
- Training Run #1 is Thursday, June 13th at 5:45PM. We are hosting it at Mother's Brewing Company for the first time. Run the 5K route Dean created, then enjoy some delicious beer from Mother's and snacks from your very own Fitness Series Staff. Mother's Brewing Company is gracious enough to offer some discounts!
- Training Run #2, also known as the Recycled Run, will be on June 22, 2019 at 6AM. This is a FREE fun run with no registration required! Pick a distance in which you would like to run or choose one of ours. We have an aid station about 3 miles out. Once you have completed the distance, join us at the finish line and enjoy some goodies and choose from recycled medals and shirts from previous events.
Check out our 2019 Training Shirts! We will be selling these at both training events this summer for $11. Limited sizing available. We accept credit cards and cash.
Ozarks Mountain Ridge Runners
OMRR is offering a training program for the Maynard Cohick Half Marathon and the Bass Pro Conservation Marathon. It is free to anyone registered for the Bass Pro Fitness Series events or wanting to register. The training will consist of a 15-week schedule with weekend group runs. Group runs will be in the AM. OMRR will provide water stops and routes with set distances to meet people’s training needs. OMRR gives everyone a schedule to follow! You might meet your new best friend at these training runs.
- Location of Training Runs: TBA during training; training runs will take place at various locations around Springfield
- First Meet and Greet: Recycle Run, June 22, 6am, Bass Pro Shops Store, Springfield, MO.
- Contact: Jeri Davis @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Fleet Feet Training
Rock Runners Trail Training Group
6/21 - 7/31 - Goal Race Single Track Mind
Sept - 11/10 - Goal Race Dogwood Canyon Trail Runs
Half Marathon Training Group
Now - 7/21 - goal race: Rock n Roll Chicago
8/6 - 11/3 - goal race: Bass Pro Half Marathon
Full Marathon Training Group
7/18 - 11/3 - goal race: Bass Pro Marathon
Dogwood Canyon Trail Runs
Adventure and fun are part of the training for this group of runners! Join them in preparation of your fall 2019 Dogwood Canyon Trail Run!
- Date of Training Kick-Off Meeting: TBA
- Time of Training Kick-Off Meeting: 6 PM
- Location of Training Kick-Off Meeting: Uncle Bucks, Bass Pro Shops, 1935 South Campbell Avenue
- Contact: Kris Bossert - email@example.com