Fitness Series Training Runs
The Bass Pro Shops Fitness Series provides 2 training runs during the hot summer months. These are free training runs to anyone and we provide hydration and snacks once you are finished. You can run any distance you wish or we have a couple routes that you can complete.
- Training Run #1, also known as the Recycled Run, will be on July 25 at 6AM. This is a FREE fun run with no registration required! Pick a distance in which you would like to run or choose one of ours. We have an aid station about 3 miles out. Once you have completed the distance, join us at the finish line and enjoy some goodies and choose from recycled medals and shirts from previous events.
Our 2020 Training Shirts will be available soon! We will be selling these at both training events this summer for $11. Limited sizing available. We accept credit cards and cash.
Ozarks Mountain Ridge Runners
OMRR is offering a training program for the Maynard Cohick Half Marathon and the Bass Pro Conservation Marathon. It is free to anyone registered for the Bass Pro Fitness Series events or wanting to register. The training will consist of a 15-week schedule with weekend group runs. Group runs will be in the AM. OMRR will provide water stops and routes with set distances to meet people’s training needs. OMRR gives everyone a schedule to follow! You might meet your new best friend at these training runs.
- Location of Training Runs: There will be a calendar for participants to download and follow. Even out of town people can follow along virtually with us. Training runs will take place at various locations around Springfield. Each week the route with a map will be added to the Facebook site. Along with other helpful hints, tips and tricks to make sure you cross the finish line!
- First Meet and Greet: Recycle Run, June 20, 6AM, Bass Pro Shops Store, Springfield, MO.
- First Official Training Run- July 25th
- Contact: Alicia Adamson at AliciaAdamson@gmail.com or go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/104737592953020/
Fleet Feet Training
Road Training Group: Our road 5k, 13.1, and 26.2 training groups start July 7th. We have Tuesday evening groups runs and cross training (@ the store 7pm), Saturday morning group long runs (various local locations 7am), once a month track workouts, and a weekly newsletter and full training plan!
Trail Training Group: Our trail 15k, 25k, 50k training groups start July 13th. We have Monday evening group runs and cross training (@ the Springfield Lake HillTop Pavilion 6pm), Saturday morning group long runs (various local locations 7am), once a month track workouts, and a weekly newsletter and full training plan!
Restorative Yoga in store ever Friday
5:45 AM - 45 Minute Express Class $7
Dogwood Canyon Trail Runs
Adventure and fun are part of the training for this group of runners! Join them in preparation of your fall 2020 Dogwood Canyon Trail Run!
- Date of Training Kick-Off Meeting: TBA
- Time of Training Kick-Off Meeting: 6 PM
- Location of Training Kick-Off Meeting: Uncle Bucks, Bass Pro Shops, 1935 South Campbell Avenue
- Contact: Kris Bossert - email@example.com