2015 Outdoor Fitness Festival
||Paint the Run/Walk
||Great Outdoor Days
||Tour de Bass Cycle Rides
|October 17, 18
||Dogwood Canyon Trail Run Weekend
|October 30-November 1
||Bass Pro Marathon Weekend Expositon
||CAMO Color Run/Walk
||Marathon Weekend Open House
For information on our 2014 Pacers, click here!
More information is available through our website and also through our partner websites. Continue to check our training page or your event page for more information and updates on our local training program options. Run Springfield!
The schedule below is to the best of our current knowledge. We encourage you to reach out to the contact person provided for the running group you're interested in to confirm dates/times/locations.
- Training Program Kick-Off is TBA.
- First training run will take place on TBA.
- This Run/Walk/Run method has a great success rate and offers people a concrete way to achieve their running and walking goals.
- Contact: Zoe Cofer; 417-693-0122 or email@example.com
Ozark Mountain Ridge Runners
- 16-Week Training Program Kick-Off is TBA.
- Training runs are offered every Saturday.
- Great local support on and off the course; every level of runner is welcome!
- Contact: Emma Schuering; 314-943-0375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dogwood Canyon Running Group
- Adventure and fun are part of the training for this group of runners!
- 13-Week Trail Run Training Program Kick-Off is TBA
- First training run will take place on TBA
- Browse our training page to find the tentative trail run training schedule with locations.
- Contact: John Montgomery; 417-830-8968 or email@example.com
Nixa Running Group
- Training is ongoing for this group of runners that meets in Nixa, Missouri!
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are shorter runs, while long runs take place on Sundays.
- There are programs for every level of runner from beginner to advanced!
- Contact: Shannon Cochran; 417-300-2728 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on our Facebook page and stay up-to-date on the latest news and announcements for all of our 2015 Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Fitness Festival events. Follow us on Twitter and watch us on YouTube.
Outdoor Fitness Festival
The Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Fitness Festival is a series of not-for-profit events sponsored by Bass Pro Shops and our dedicated community volunteers and sponsors. Proceeds from these events are shared by Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ozarks, The Ozark Greenways and our other partner charities.