Bass Pro Shops
Outdoor Fitness Festival
The results for Marathon Weekend are in! Follow this link to find the outcome of your race!
Thank you for "Running Springfield" with us for Marathon Weekend 2014!
Dogwood Canyon Trail Runs
Results are posted for the Dogwood Canyon Trail Runs; follow this link for the results!
Way to go, Dogwood Runners! You rock!
We will post updates concerning 2015 registration and event updates on our FACEBOOK page; you are also able to view photos here from all of the 2014 events.
Visit Action Sports Images to view photos from Dogwood Canyon and Marathon Weekend Events.
2014 Outdoor Fitness Festival
||Paint the Run/Walk
||Great Outdoor Days
||Tour de Bass Cycle Rides
|October 17, 18
||Dogwood Canyon Trail Run Weekend
|October 30-November 1
||Bass Pro Marathon Weekend Expositon
||CAMO Color Run/Walk
||Marathon Weekend Open House
The CAMO Color Run/Walk PHOTO LINK
For information on our Pacers, click here!
More information is available through our website and also through our partner websites. Continue to check our training page or your event page for more information and updates on our local training program options. Run Springfield!
- Training Program Kick-Off is Apirl 15th, 6:00 pm, at the Meyer Center.
- First training run will take palce on April 26th at 7:30 am.
- This Run/Walk/Run method has a great success rate and offers people a concrete way to achieve their running and walking goals.
- Contact: Zoe Cofer; 417-693-0122 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ozark Mountain Ridge Runners
- 16-Week Training Program Kick-Off is June 24th, 6:00 pm, Bass Pro Shops' Springfield store; Uncle Buck's Auditorium.
- Training runs are offered every Saturday.
- Great local support on and off the course; every level of runner is welcome!
- Contact: Emma Schuering; 314-943-0375 or email@example.com
Dogwood Canyon Running Group
- Adventure and fun are part of the training for this group of runners!
- 13-Week Trail Run Training Program Kick-Off is June 25, 2014, 6:00 pm, Bass Pro Shops' Springfield store; Uncle Buck's Auditorium
- First training run will take place on July 26, 6:30 am, at Two Rivers Mountain Bike Park
- Browse our training page to find the tentative trail run training schedule with locations.
- Contact: John Montgomery; 417-830-8968 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nixa Running Group
- Training is ongoing for this group of runners that meets in Nixa, Missouri!
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are shorter runs, while long runs take place on Sundays.
- There are programs for every level of runner from beginner to advanced!
- Contact: Shannon Cochran; 417-300-2728 or email@example.com
Chi Running Technique Training
Certified Chi Running instructor, Sue Johnson, is offering a Chi Running technique training program for people interested in completing the Cohick Half Marathon. The Chi Running method focuses on helping beginning runners complete the half marathon pain and injury free. While great for beginners, the program is also wonderful for athletes who wish to improve their running experience. The program is best suited for people who are able to currently complete a 5K but is open to people just learning to run. This training opportunity will provide a combination of video lessons and technique clinics.
Like us on our Facebook page and stay up-to-date on the latest news and announcements for all of our 2015 Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Fitness Festival events. Follow us on Twitter and watch us on YouTube.
Outdoor Fitness Festival
The Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Fitness Festival is a series of not-for-profit events sponsored by Bass Pro Shops and our dedicated community volunteers and sponsors. Proceeds from these events are shared by Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ozarks, The Ozark Greenways, and our other partner charities.