Cycle Bass Pro
Check back with us for the 2025 race season!
Cycle Bass Pro! Join us for 65, 35, or 17 miles of cycling around Springfield, Missouri! All distances start and end at Heart of America Beverage Company. Fun, food, and music will greet you at the finish line of your distance.
Start Time: TBA
Location: Heart of America Beverage Company: 1700 S Empire Ave Springfield, MO 65802
Course Options: 65 mile, 35 mile and 17 Mile Ride
Please note that the 17 mile ride will be marked with yellow/orange paint.
The 35 mile ride will be marked with yellow/orange paint.
The 65 mile ride will be marked with green/orange and yellow paint.
Packet pickup will be held the morning of Cycle Bass Pro at Heart of America Beverage Company from 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM. Packets are organized by distance. Follow the signage to the distance you registered for and give the volunteer your name.
Photo ID is required to get your packet.
- Helmets must be worn by all riders at all times.
- Alcohol will not be allowed on any course. There will be beer, sponsored by Heart of America Beverage Company, at the finish line for all those who are 21 years of age.
- Rides must be completed by 12:00 noon to ensure rider safety. A SAG driver will be available to transport riders to the rest stop nearest the Cycle Bass Pro finish so that riders may complete the ride. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY.
- Hydration is critical no matter the riding conditions. Appropriate beverages are available at each rest stop, but riders are encouraged to carry their own drinks as well.
- All riders must sign their liability waiver or they will not be able to participate. Riders under the age of 18 must have their waiver signed by a parent or guardian in order to participate.
Springbike Bike Club offers a great way to get to know other riders. If you are new to the cycling community, checkout Springbike.org.
More training information is available at the Springbike Website. Springbike will post updates on their website pertaining to their training rides including dates, times and locations. Springbike will also have the GPS routes available for download on their homepage.
Weather & Gear Check
Missouri weather is unpredictable. The average high at the end of June is 85 degrees while the average low is 66 degrees.
In the event of a weather emergency, all riders should take cover immediately. Rest stops will serve as communication points for riders and SAG drivers will aid riders if any severe weather arises.
Basic supplies included at rest stops are bandages, gauze, adhesive tape, antiseptic, cold packs, gloves, sting and bite treatments, Tylenol and Advil, scissors and tweezers. Non-emergency transportation will be available as needed.
Riders are encouraged to carry medical cards/health insurance information with them at all times in case of emergency. If a rider requires transportation to a local hospital, payment for such transportation and subsequent care is their financial responsibility.
65 Mile Ride Rest Stops & Sponsors
The supplies at each rest stop may change. Watch for updates as we get closer to the rides.
Rest Stop 1- Mile 15
Rest Stop 2- Mile 30
Rest Stop 3- Mile 46
As a reminder, the 65 mile route will be marked with CBP in orange, yellow and green paint.
35 Mile Ride Rest Stops & Sponsors
Rest Stop 1- Mile 15
Rest Stop 2- Mile 32.5
The 35 mile route will be marked with CBP in yellow and orange paint.
17 Mile Ride
This course will not have aid stations along the route. 17 mile riders are encouraged to bring their own hydration along the course and will be able to have refreshments and drinks at the finish line.
The 17 mile route will be marked with CBP in yellow/orange paint.
Post Race Meal & Finish Line
Finish Line and Meal- Breakfast burritos from PKD VENUE!! Egg, sausage, or bacon burrito options will available along with fruit, water, PowerAde, chocolate milk and other treats.
Finish line beer is sponsored by Heart of America Beverage Company!